Dropshipping Service Provider
How Doba Compares...
You get the whole package with Doba when it comes to sourcing your online business. You don’t have to worry about suppliers, negotiations or spending hours finding and reading websites just to learn how to make your online business successful, you have it all in one place with this website. It’s unique in that it gives you a well-rounded service of product sourcing, product fulfillment, dropshipping and education.
While this website has many awesome qualities, it does have its drawbacks that I want everyone who reads this to know about and understand. However, before we dive into those pluses and minuses, let me tell you what Doba is and how it’s one of the most different dropshipping services out today.
As someone who has been in the eCommerce sector for years, I have found there are a few different types of services available for people like me.
1. Wholesale/Dropship List Directories – Worldwide Brands is one of the best no middleman method of finding qualities suppliers. It also include many different eCommerce tools, education and support through experts, which use the site and work for it. I use Worldwide Brands along with Doba, because Doba is much different and makes a great complement to it.
2. “Big” Wholesale/Dropship List Directories – If you’ve been researching dropship directories, you’ve likely heard of Salehoo. It’s one of the most inexpensive directories on the Internet but it comes with some costly disadvantages. It provides you with many resources, but some of the rates are greatly inflated. You will have to take time to research to make sure you aren’t paying more than you really should when using this service.
3. Broker Networks – Beware of these programs. They will tell you they will provide you a large list of products, but what you will find out is that it’s more of an affiliate marketing education tool to help you get into becoming dropshipping affiliate. So, there are no product sourcing capabilities with this service. Don’t waste your time and money on these types because affiliate marketing is a free online business opportunity that you can start learning about for free on many affiliate marketing site. Two of the biggest broker networks are Simplx and Mahibay.
And, finally Doba…
4. Doba – This service provides you the ability to source products through one supplier, Doba. They work with suppliers to get you the products you need. What does that mean to you? You don’t have to work with many different suppliers just to get all of the products you want to sell in eCommerce. Instead, when you want to sell a product, you go to one place, Doba. First, make sure the website has the product you want, promote the product, and when someone buys it, just contact Doba and supply the product the customer ordered. You put in your billing information and the customer’s shipping address. It’s really that simple.
The other thing I love about Doba is the education component they include as part of their website. The articles are easy to read and understand. They have step-by-step instruction on how you can start your online business and how you can grow it to become the success you want it to be, whether it’s an eStore or eBay Powerseller.
It also explains the entire product sourcing process. This way you know what to do and how to do it without mistake or confusion.
Check out this video for more information about the education you’ll receive using Doba:
Doba's Biggest Advantages
Some of the biggest advantages of Doba are:
Millions Plus Products
With over a million products available to sell, you will surely find some that you're passionate about and know there's a hungry market for just waiting for you to sell them.
Quality Doba Support
If you ever have a question about Doba or selling, you can use one of the many options for support. You can call from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM Mountain time for phone support at 1-800-321-DOBA. You can also use their email or live chat support.
Most of the products Doba has available are real name-brand products, not cheap Chinese rip-offs. Some of the most popular products include Apple, Cuisinar, Nautica, DKNY and more.
Brand New Products
Most of the products are brand new. However, they do have some refurbished products or surplus products, but they come at much lower cost. All products come with a detailed description, which ensures what you decide to sell is what you want to sell.
Comparable Pricing with Other Suppliers
While you have to pay a bit more for the Doba membership and supplier rate, you receive the benefit of using suppliers that only work with Doba. That means, you can have products that aren’t over saturated due to having them supplied all over the Internet.
No Reseller’s License
There is no need to get a reseller’s license with Doba!
If you want to include the Doba’s database into your website, you can use the valuable datafeed system. It’s easy to use and completely automated. It does come at an extra cost, though.
eBay Certified and BBB Member
Understanding the Middleman of Doba
In this video, I explain the middleman of Doba.
You can also read my explanation on my blog in the post Is Doba a Middleman?
Who Should Use Doba?
Anyone who is looking to expand their suppliers, products list should use Doba. It’s an excellent tool to you use to do two things:
• Find quality suppliers
• Find products that will sell
It’s not exactly a service to use in the long-term. Instead, it’s a great way to get started in your eCommerce and in selling new products. It provides you a chance to test products and markets to find out if it’s lucrative.
What’s the best part of Doba, you can do all of your testing without risk.
How I Make Doba Work for My Business
I love to use Doba for the product options available. I can test out products to see if there is a market for it and if it will make me money and then I move on to Worldwide Brands to work directly with the supplier for less cost to me.
Besides the ability to test products/suppliers with Doba, the service does provide eCommerce and Auctioning ventures that other core supply chains do not. This can be surplus items or limited time offers.
Some people make a profit only using Doba, but I have found that using Doba in conjunction with Worldwide Brands has provided me with higher potential earnings, gains and profit. Not to mention all of the extra help I received with both site’s educational resources for getting started and growing my business.
See what I love about Doba with a 14-day trial. Click here!